The true strength of any organisation lies in its team. We at The Hour Markers are committed towards building a team that can contribute to the growth of the company while growing both personally and professionally. Being a leading voice that uncovers almost everything about watches, our ultimate goal is to embark knowledge and build awareness about the world of fine watchmaking amongst watch collectors and aspiring enthusiasts alike and expect the same level of dedication and passion from our team.
We are growing:
We are looking for a creative writer with a keen eye for detail and the ability to thrive under pressure. You must be able to work well on your own and as part of a team. Any changes suggested by our editors should be timeously implemented. The key is to strike a balance between quality and quantity.
- Conducting research before and during the writing process.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Conducting thorough fact-checks before submitting any work.
- Ensuring the logical flow of all writing produced.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Attending feedback sessions and making revisions suggested
by the client, publisher or editors.
- Adhering to stipulated editorial guidelines.
- Attending training sessions and workshops as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communication studies, journalism, or related field.
- Resilience and the ability to accept constructive feedback.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress).- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Joining Date: Immediate
- Work Experence: Minnimum 1 years or freshers
- Work from: Home
- Scope: Full time and part time