We are growing:
We are looking for a creative writer with a keen eye for detail and the ability to thrive under pressure. You must be able to work well on your own and as part of a team. Any changes suggested by our editors should be timeously implemented. The key is to strike a balance between quality and quantity.
- Conducting research before and during the writing process.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Conducting thorough fact-checks before submitting any work.
- Ensuring the logical flow of all writing produced.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Attending feedback sessions and making revisions suggested
by the client, publisher or editors.
- Adhering to stipulated editorial guidelines.
- Attending training sessions and workshops as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communication studies, journalism, or related field.
- Resilience and the ability to accept constructive feedback.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress).- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Joining Date: Immediate
- Work Experence: Minnimum 1 years or freshers
- Work from: Home
- Scope: Full time and part time