Mekasa Luxury LLP (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://thehourmarkers.com/
Information you give us. You may give us information about you when you place an order on our website, open an account or sign up for our mailing list. Such information may include your name, address, email address, phone number and credit card information.
Information we collect about you. When you visit our website, we may automatically collect the following information from you:
– IP address used to connect your computer to the internet and your browser type and version, time zone setting and operating system
– Information about your visits, such as the products you viewed or searched for, page response times, length of visits to certain pages and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs)
|(a)||to process and fulfill your order;|
|(b)||to process your payment, verify your identity and conduct anti-fraud checks;|
|(c)||to manage your account with us;|
|(d)||to send you marketing updates via email;|
|(e)||for our internal and demographic studies.|
We may disclose your personal data to a fraud prevention agency when processing your payment.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
|(a)||to administer our website;|
|(b)||for internal operational purposes such as troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;|
|(c)||to improve our Website;|
|(d)||to allow you to use the features of our website.|
You have the right to correct & delete your personal data by sending an email to email@example.com
We may use third-party Service Providers to send marketing emails.
SOCIAL NETWORKS AND SOCIAL MEDIA INTEGRATION
When you login for the first time using a Social Login button, we collect your account public profile information shared by the social networking site (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Google+) (“SNS”) based on your privacy settings. We also get your email address to automatically create an account for you on our website. Once your account is created, you’ll be logged-in to this account.
You are encouraged to read all policies and information on the applicable social media services to learn more about how they handle your information before using any such features made available to you through our Website. We are not responsible for any acts or omissions by any social media service provider or your use of features on their platforms.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
Mekasa Luxury LLP may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Mekasa Luxury LLP
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
SECURITY OF DATA
The security of your data is important to us, but no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
1) Third Party Content: Content/Information/TM/Copyright on the website is only put up for viewing on the website and the same is not warranted by us.
2) Advertisements/advertorials/informercials are put up on our website for viewership only. We do not warrant any compliance of the same by under the law for the time being in force and we are not liable to any libel/slander/defamation if at all caused by the advertisement.
3) In the event there is any third party claim of infringement or misuse of information/content viewed on our website, the party may directly approach the other party for settling the issue. You may want to also address such concerns to us by sending us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
4) The information provided on the products viewed and browsed does not in any manner claim any authenticity of the product or warranty provided for the product. Interested persons may approach the brand owner for details.