THE HOUR MARKERS
Unit No.2, Ground Floor, Apna Ghar Building,S.B Singh road, ColabaMumbai 400005India
Are you a keen watch enthusiast with an opinion but can’t seem to put your message across? Well, here is your chance to be a part of The Hour Markers Community. We welcome you to submit authentic and original articles, relevant ofcourse to the world of watches.
To write and submit an article:
- Send us a short pitch on firstname.lastname@example.org before the full article so we can give you early feedback if required. The team will review and revert within a couple of weeks. We do not make any publishing guarantees.
- Articles submitted must be backed up by evidence in the form of supporting images, research and data.
- Given our thorough editorial process, multiple rounds of revision maybe required.
- We retain the final decision over the headline and the final edit
- The article must be original and exclusive to The Hour Markers. Articles once submitted are the property of The Hour Markers. Any reproduction without our knowledge and approval will be considered as plagiarism.
- Article length 400 -800 words long. (Negotiable)
- Contributed articles can be used over our print and digital platforms.
The true strength of any organisation lies in its team. We at The Hour Markers are committed towards building a team that can contribute to the growth of the company while growing both personally and professionally. Being a leading voice that uncovers almost everything about watches, our ultimate goal is to embark knowledge and build awareness about the world of fine watchmaking amongst watch collectors and aspiring enthusiasts alike and expect the same level of dedication and passion from our team.