Are you a keen watch enthusiast with an opinion but can’t seem to put your message across? Well, here is your chance to be a part of The Hour Markers Community. We welcome you to submit authentic and original articles, relevant ofcourse to the world of watches.
To write and submit an article:
- Send us a short pitch on email@example.com before the full article so we can give you early feedback if required. The team will review and revert within a couple of weeks. We do not make any publishing guarantees.
- Articles submitted must be backed up by evidence in the form of supporting images, research and data.
- Given our thorough editorial process, multiple rounds of revision maybe required.
- We retain the final decision over the headline and the final edit
- The article must be original and exclusive to The Hour Markers. Articles once submitted are the property of The Hour Markers. Any reproduction without our knowledge and approval will be considered as plagiarism.
- Article length 400 -800 words long. (Negotiable)
- Contributed articles can be used over our print and digital platforms.